« Home | sendiriiii... » | should I come home? » | huhuuuu...my cupcake is my hubby is my bantal is m... » | Kenapa Sih?? » | MALES » | next mission: PERUT RATA!!! » | step by step.. » | SazQ siaran 11 jam!! » | Heiii..apa kabar?? cuma mau ngenalin piaraan baru ... » | am I a weirdo? »

No ReaSon

I have no reason to live..

is it true??

I don't know.. I don't even know who I am??
Who am I? What am I doing??

there are no answer for those silly question..

the only reason for me to live is Rino...
He is the one who always make me smile and make me feel comfortable with his hug

I have no reason to die..

I am not doing my prayer in a right way yet
I am not doing something good yet!
I am not making my mom feel proud yet

I am not doing anything right!!!!

so... what is the reason for live though??????