« Home | I'm doing the right thing! » | akika apa ya bo! » | just click! » | tanggal itu artinyaaa » | Lit One..then you help the child! » | Time Limit » | Mi FaMiliaaaa,,,,,,, » | I'm tired » | bingung » | Ever After »

DUMP = SUCKS

Yes it is!!! Being DuMp is SuCks!!!

I Have no idea, what did I do wrong untill they made that decision!!
at least please tell me the mistakes than I'll accept those with a big heart...

I don't have any passion anymore to do this things...
although this is one of my favourite things..

Maybe God just give me 5 months to enjoy the Flying things....
or maybe this is one sign from God..
a sign for me to finish my school and do something more worth!!

Well... I have to enjoy this situation as much as I enjoy those past things!!

Cheers...



No..I Can't.. all I wanna do now is crying...

*cheers saz...pleaseee....at least say cheese*

ok! I'll try...

*Hix..hix..*

I CAN'T DO THAT!!!
I NEED MY LAUGHING MACHINES TO HUG ME THEN MAKES ME LAUGH AGAIN!!!

come and hug me please...
*hix..hix..hixxxxxx*