« Home | beta-I-don't-like-it-whatever-blogger » | you JERK!!! » | Lantai keLima » | Little things that always turning out into a monster » | World turning into weird » | Can you afford it??? » | wooiii..my new page!! » | Being a Girl isn't my choice » | Gossip...Gossiiipp! » | dipotong 2 x »

sssshhh...ssshhuuutttt UP!

I am totally screwed up with those problem!! it seems to be the never-ending problems... so what should I do?? ha??!! tell mee... if YOU tell me,than I'll have the clue and I'll go through it.. but what about now? you never tell me about what should I do? which one I should choose? and which path that will take us to the end of the problem then we can live happily ever after....?????
HA?? WHICH ONE?? WHAT SHOULD? CAN I?? WHAT ABOUT?????
are there only question without answer??
when I was a child, my teacher told me.."If there is a question there will be an answer!" (but..you have to follow the rules to find the answer)
so.. I understood your question.. but how can I answer it if you didn't give me the clue about the rules of your question... the only thing that you do is take us the hole...a long long and deep hole..a very deep one..but you don't give the rope to us???
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?????
GIMME a CLUE!!!!!