« Home | Rino Mardani » | another Pervert was exist!!! » | refreshing...'KERJASAMA'..ketawa-tawa... » | aku kangen outbond!!! » | sssshhh...ssshhuuutttt UP! » | beta-I-don't-like-it-whatever-blogger » | you JERK!!! » | Lantai keLima » | Little things that always turning out into a monster » | World turning into weird »

I'm so Happy with my Life!! -do-not-try-to-destroy-it-you-jerk!

I'm a 21 years old girl
I do SPMB and I Got it
got 'Mahasiswa Berprestasi 2005' award (UNPAD)
got a scholarship
GPA = 3,5
an air talent at one of the biggest Radio in Bandung
168cm/55kg
I cry if I want to do it
I got a bunch of friends
they are ready to receive my call in the middle of the nite
they also want to hug me if I need it
Rino loves me for about 4 years and he said it will be forever! -someday we'll get married..you idiot!
Rino isn't a head of branch office or something...
but he got the coolest job ever!!! (he is a drummer and an asst. of music director..-he got a great taste of music anyway..-which-you-don't-have-it-anyway!!!)
Rino is GREAT..GREAT...GREAT...hugger and kisser..*haha..gotcha!*
I had a loveable Family..
the Greatest Mom and Brother EVER!! and a great pop! -they didn't fake..they loved me too...they are so great!
So...if you want to bother me with those happy life of your version... yaa...get a life!!
I HAD a FANTASTIC LIFE and you D-O-N-T!!
-just screw up with your life and family..don't screwed mine!
I'm so Happy with my Life!!
-do-not-try-to-destroy-it-you-jerk!