« Home | S E D I H » | HEI ORANG GILA!!! » | I am getting worse and worse! » | BanJiR » | Time To Move On » | drink...not drunk! » | -what-so-ever- » | drugs for me = rino » | what the f**k!! » | obituary story in 2006! »

maaf kan aku ya nona!

once upon a time, my company was open recruitment for a scriptwriter position. suddenly I remember one of my friends and ask her, if she want to do it...
she loves it!! she send the application letter and do the interview..
but suddenly, she got a lot TO DO job! and I think she shocks and then she write it in her blog, with I WANT MY LIFE BACK tittle... at that time I feel so bad!! it's like, I am the one who change her life because I am the one who ask her to join us..
I am Sorry Nonaaaa....
I feel so bad!!
I am so sorry, I don't mean it!!
ps: I'm not pushing you to do it!! I am just asking and offering it to you coz I think you are the one who capable to do this.. coz I know you are a very very good journalist!! hix...

nona tidak marah
malah nona senang sazki memberinya kepercayaan
nona tidak marah, apalagi menyalahkan sazki
cup cup muah

fiuuhhh!!! thx ya nonaaaa.....

Hugs,
SazQ

Post a Comment