« Home | Rock Star Syndrome » | the best thing » | TRIPLE SIX PROJECT BY CAKRADONYA » | Cerita Dania » | SOUNDSHINE 2007... the sound was very shining! » | A to da B to da S-E-N » | Men never satisfied with what they already get sla... » | I don't like weekend » | no word » | reward for me? anyone?? »

MUAK


I'm tired to be followed by you!!
Stop following me..
I have my own life here...
I need to be with my friends..


I'm tired for being a last minute girl
Stop asking me in the last minute, so I have no choice except saying yes!!
Gimme a rest,please!


I'm tired being a not good looking girl...
I'm tired for getting promised "you are the one who had to do this thing!"
but in the end.. the good looking one will do that!!

*but remember, I am the last minute girl.. so If the good looking one can't do that, and anybody can't do that.. I will be the one who do that!!!


MUAK!!!!!!!